17 de febrero, 2015 - 02:56 AM EDT
Foto: Cortesía de Alejandro Chabán
- 1/2 lb. yucca
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
- 3 oz. of ground chicken
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped green pepper
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1/3 of an onion, minced
- 1/2 of a hard-boiled egg white, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. natural tomato sauce
- 1/3 of a tomato, diced
- Cooking spray
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a pot of boiling water, add yucca with a pinch of salt. Cook until tender.
- In a pan coated with cooking spray, add all veggies and sauté until tender. Add ground chicken once veggies are cooked, along with tomato sauce and chopped egg white. Stir well and let cook for 10-15 min. or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Set chicken and veggies aside.
- In a bowl, add yucca and almond milk and make a pureé. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray and add a layer of yucca, the chicken and finally another yucca layer. Bake 20 min. or until brown.
- Serve yourself a portion about the size of your open hand and enjoy!