17 de febrero, 2015 - 01:52 AM EDT
Foto: Cortesía de Alejandro Chabán
- 3 oz. of lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 1/4 of a chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 of a cubed tomato
- 1 tbsp. of parsley
- 1 medium potato
- Cut the potato in half and place in 450º oven for 40 min. or until cooked. It should be tender to the touch.
- Meanwhile, coat a saucepan with cooking spray and cook the beef with the garlic, onion, scallion, tomato and pinch of salt and pepper.
- When the potato is done, remove some of the pulp with a spoon, but leave enough of the skin for the potato to maintain its shape.
- Stuff potato with beef mixture and garnish with parsley on top.