22 de Agosto, 2015 - 10:49 AM EDT
Foto: Cortesía de Post
Prep Time: 5 min.Total Time: 10 min.
Makes: 8 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 2 cup Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 1/2 cup whole cashews
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup wasabi peas
- 1/2 cup sesame sticks
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- In a large dry skillet over medium high heat, combine Honey Bunches of Oats cereal and cashews and toast until golden brown and fragrant; about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and place in a large bowl. Return pan to heat. Add vegetable oil, curry powder, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and cayenne pepper. Stir and cook for 30 seconds. Turn off heat.
- Pour curry mixture over toasted cereal and nuts in the large bowl. Add the wasabi peas, sesame sticks, raisins and salt. Toss to combine.